If you are a beginner, you are probably wondering where to start.
There are a few differences between investing and trading. The goal is to buy some cryptocurrencies and hold them until their value grows, depending on whether you are trading stocks, bonds, cryptocurrencies. Investors take advantage of certain peaks in prices.
Trading is buying and selling assets. Trading is speculating on the price movement. Traders can profit from falling markets as well as rising ones.
Blocktrade.com is not responsible for the losses that might occur when trading.
Therefore, we have prepared some guidelines for responsible trading.
- Trade only with sums that you can afford to lose
- It is not recommended that you spend all your money on a single coin
- Diversification of assets is advised
- Use a stop-loss order option if available
- Balance trading with other activities