CTIs (Crypto Traded Indices™) are baskets of different digital assets combinations, whose weighting and composition is based on professionally designed, transparent and objective Buchman Crypto Indices, jointly developed by Buchman and Hedge. Tokenization of the indices allows for an active secondary market. The underlying arbitrage mechanism is designed to keep the price of the CTI token at all times as close as possible to the index value.
CTIs offer a diversified collection of cryptocurrencies and crypto-assets that are traded on an exchange and represent a passive investment vehicle in the crypto economy. For each investor lacking knowledge of specific asset or wanting to diversify their crypto share of the portfolio, CTIs offers a one-click solution.
Each CTI includes a different assortment of specific digital assets predefined by our indices. This is an easy-to-use, low cost, and efficient way to acquire crypto economy in the desired assortment of underlying assets. In the past 25 years minimizing costs of diversification in the “traditional” asset classes have been made possible through the use of exchange-traded funds (ETFs). Our goal is to represent ETFs in crypto and change the crypto industry landscape by introducing CTIs.
Advantages of CTIs:
- You are less exposed to volatility with CTI indexes.
- Fees are lower with investing in CTIs as you can acquire a basket of digital assets combinations
- Diversification as you are less exposed to management fees
- CTIs are managed in line with predetermined rules and factsheets.
- CTIs are available through a platform which lowers the costs and operating on one account
- Hedge White paper: https://crushcrypto.com/wp-con...