1. After finishing your registration, log in to your account and click on More:
2. Click on Settings:
3. Under Personal data, click Verify Now:
4. Fill out all the personal details fields and click Next:
5. Uploading the necessary documents:
Proof of residence (must be written in Latin Script) - any document that is less than 3 months old and has your name, surname and address are clearly written on it (energy, water or phone bill, bank statement, insurance policy etc.), (If the utility bill is not addressed to you, click HERE for further instructions).
6. Proceed through a semi-automated ID verification process, provided by a 3rd party service provider. You will be required to provide your ID document and take a selfie to verify your identity.
You have now completed the verification process.
Since the verification process is automated, if your documents are not in order, or you did not comply with all the quality and document requirements, the verification might need a manual review. In such cases, it might take substantially more time to verify an account (How long does it take to get verified?).
You will be notified via email when the verification is complete.