Something went wrong with your Identity verification.
1. Please check your email inbox to find the list of reasons. You will need to click on the link supplied in the email to upload the document again.
2. When you log in again, the KYC procedure will be reset and the reason for the resubmit will be displayed
Possible reasons, why we might require you to resubmit your documents:
- The document is fuzzy, unreadable
- MRZ band is cut, must be perfectly readable (no flash)
- The document is not acceptable
- The document is not a national identity card or passport is required if the customer is not from EEA.
- The document is not an ID proof accepted by our terms and conditions guideline
- The ID proof is expired
- The document is incomplete
- The front or back of the document is missing
- The entered data and document data do not match
- INDIVIDUAL (for individuals) - First name and Last name do not match with the ID document of the individual
- LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE (for the company registrations) - First name and Last name do not match with the ID document of the legal representative
- First name and Last name are compulsory and must match the ID documents exactly, middle name is optional.