Besides bank transfers, you can also use credit cards to add funds to your Blocktrade account. Here is the step-by-step:
1. Go to Wallet page, on the right you will see Top up your Wallet section:
2. Choose EUR (euro) from the drop-down menu and select credit card deposit as a payment method. Click on Continue button:
3. Enter the deposit amount, fill out the credit card details (name, card number, expiry date and security code), check confirmation boxes and click the Add funds to my account button:
You may need to verify the payment twice if you enabled 2-factor authentication.
⚠️ We currently only accept Visa and Mastercard credit cards
⚠️ Please pay attention to the total payment amount: there is a small fee for every fiat currency deposit; you can check Blocktrade's rates in our fee schedule
5. If everything is in order, you'll be greeted by a Verification successful message:
⚠️ Please double-check your credit card details and remaining limit if the system returns an error
6. All done! The funds should be soon available in your portfolio for trading.
After your deposit reaches your Blocktrade account, you will additionally get an email confirmation.
If you have questions about the process, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.