If you wish to withdraw your assets from your Blocktrade account, here is step-by-step:
⚠️ For mobile app, click here.
1. Go to Wallet page and check My assets section:
2. Choose an asset for your withdrawal. Click on the menu on the right of the asset and choose Send:
⚠️ If you wish to withdraw EUR from your Blocktrade account, find instructions here.
3. After that specify the asset and the amount, then click Continue with recipient button:
4. Then you can specify the following transaction details: wallet address (or recipient), message (optionally) and recipient's name.
⚠️ If you have previously saved recipient(s) for future withdrawals of a particular asset, you can choose the recipient from the drop-down list next to the coin menu. Find more details here.
⚠️ Please, note that Blocktrade supports certain networks for all available coins. You can check the following page to make sure that you use the correct network for a particular coin.
⚠️ Due to regulatory restrictions that Blocktrade is subject to, processing of withdrawals can take up to 72 hours. Blocktrade may also require additional verification for large or frequent withdrawals.
4. After you type in all correct transaction details, total amount will be calculated with all additional fees. If you agree with all the parameters, you can click Withdraw button below:
5. After that, you will receive a notification that we have sent a confirmation link to your email address.
⚠️ You will have 60 minutes to go to your email address and confirm the withdrawal.
6. Once you click on the confirmation link, you will be redirected to the withdrawal confirmation page. Click on Confirm button.
Done! Your withdrawal should be on the way to mentioned recipient.
⚠️ It is also important to consider that some countries may have different rules regarding withdrawals from cryptocurrency exchanges, so it would be better to check with local regulations before making a withdrawal.
If you have questions about the process, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.