After downloading Blocktrade Mobile App, you will need to open your account first. Here is step-by-step:
1. When you open the app, click on Create account button.
2. Type in your email address, that you wish to use for your Blocktrade account, and then create your password.
⚠️ How to choose a good password? Click here.
3. Then choose account type (Personal or Business).
4. Afterwards, you need to set up your account by filling in your personal data and clicking Continue button.
5. Select your country of residence from the drop-down list.
⚠️ If your country of residence is not on the list, you can check the countries where Blocktrade does not currently operate in on this page.
Afterwards, you will receive a notification that a confirmation email has been sent to the email address you've registered with. To confirm your registration, click on the link enclosed in the confirmation email. Then you can log in to your account.
7. Log in with your email and password.
⚠️ Forgot password? Click here.
8. After you log in successfully, the system will ask you to create a PIN code and confirm it for using the app.
9. Then the system may also ask you to allow extra security options (for example, Touch ID or Face ID).
10. All done! Next, proceed with verifying your identity. See the instructions here.
If you have questions about the process, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.