If you are an investor at Blocktrade, you should have received an invitation to Global Shares, our shareholder's portal. You can quickly view your shares, review your transaction history and generate new ownership certificates on the platform. Follow these steps to activate your account:
1. Go to your email provider and locate the Global Shares invitation email
(from [email protected]); the invitation was sent to the same email address registered on your Blocktrade account.
Please double-check your spam/junk email folder if you can't find the invitation or reach out to the Support team if you haven't received it
2. Click the Activate your account button.
You can copy and paste the activation URL into your browser if the button doesn't work:
Each link works only once and is valid for 24 hours; please get in touch with us if you encounter the error below:
3. On the Global Shares page, create a new password and click the Submit button:
⚠️ The password must be at least 8 characters long, contain both uppercase/lowercase letters, and include at least 1 digit and 1 symbol
⚠️ Click here to read more about best practices in password security
4. After creating your password, you will be directed to the login page:
5. That's it! You've successfully activated your account. Type in your email address and the password you just created to log into Global Shares.