Account verification error - resubmit is a result of uploaded documentation being incomplete.
Some of the possible reasons for rejection are:
- Insufficient ID photo quality (blurry, too dark or black and white image);
- ID document is not valid or missing personal data (name, date of birth, expiry date, document number or photo, signature, reverse side missing, security features not visible, document is cut);
- Personal data is not matching the documents;
- Insufficient proof of address (older than 3 months, wrong document type, upload as a screenshot, missing issue date/address/name).
- Insufficient selfie (low quality, blurry or too dark, face is not fully visible).
- Documents are not in Latin script
⚠️ Please, make sure to re-upload the documents that are missing or do not meet our requirements, as re-uploading the same invalid ones may result in your verification being rejected.
You can find the full verification process described in details here.
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.