⚠️ For mobile app, click here.
1. After you log in for the first time, click Verify to unlock button.
2. Fill in your registered personal address that you are able to prove with relevant documents. Type in your phone number and click Save & Continue button.
3. Proceed with your identity verification by clicking Start ID verification button.
You are able to continue the process on your mobile phone. You can scan the QR code or choose Send link via SMS where you type in your mobile phone number and receive SMS with a secure link to complete your verification on mobile phone.
⚠️ If you do not have a smartphone, you can click Continue with your current device button and follow the instructions.
When you are connected to your mobile phone, you will see the following screen on your computer:
- Upload your personal ID (it can be passport, identity card, or residence permit).
The document must be valid for at least 3 months and must contain personal data (name, surname, date of birth). The more personal data it contains, the easier it is for us to verify your identity.
- Take your selfie and finalise the verification on mobile phone. Then click Continue button on your computer.
4. Proceed with your address verification by clicking Start address verification button.
After you prepare the document with your name and address, click Let's go button.
- Upload proof of address
It can be a utility bill (phone, electricity, internet) or a bank statement that is less than 3 months old and has your name and address on it.
⚠️ The document must be written in Latin Script. If your country does not use Latin Script on documents, click here.
⚠️ If the utility bill is not addressed to your name, click here.
Upload the required document and click Continue button.
5. As the last step, specify some additional information that is necessary due to EU Anti-Money Laundering regulation. At the end, click Complete verification button.
You have now completed the verification process.
⚠️ Since the verification process is automated, if your documents are not in order or you did not comply with all of the quality and document requirements, the verification might need a manual review. In such cases, it might take substantially more time to verify an account. How long it usually takes to be verified - click here.
⚠️ How to know that your account is verified - click here.
If you have questions about the process, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.