Account verification error - resubmit is a result of uploaded documentation being incomplete.
A few of the possible reasons for rejection are:
- Insufficient photo quality
- Personal data is not matching the documents
- Documents not in Latin script
- Documents not valid or missing personal data (name, address, date of birth, expiry date)
- Insufficient proof of address (older than 3 months or missing information)
- Insufficient selfie (not per our requirements)
Please make sure to re-upload the documents that are missing or do not meet our requirements, as re-uploading the same invalid ones, may result in your KYC being rejected.
You can find the whole process described in detail (requirements) HERE.