There could be many reasons for an email provider to automatically mark the email as spam.
Many email providers automatically mark an unknown email as a suspicious email and put it into the spam folder. When you open the spam folder you will find emails that were transferred to the spam directory. Each email should include an explanation of why it was sent to the spam folder.
We at Blocktrade will be sending you important updates and login information, so please make sure our emails can reach your inbox, you can do so by whitelisting our emails:
To whitelist an email address just means you add them to your approved sender's list. This tells your email client that you know this sender and you trust them, which will keep emails from this contact in your inbox and out of the junk folder. Whitelisting is a quick, one-time-only task to ensure the sender of an email gets added to the recipient’s address book or safe senders list.
Usually, all you need to do is open an email message and verify the sender can be trusted.
Here are simple instructions on how to ensure that future emails get delivered straight to the inbox, in some of the most popular email clients:
- Apple Mail (OS X and iOS devices)
- AOL Mail
- Zoho Mail
- Open Gmail. In the upper-right corner, select the Settings (gear) icon. From the menu, choose Settings.
- Select Filters and Blocked Addresses.
- Select Create a new filter. If you already have many filters, you'll have to scroll down to find this link.
- A dialogue box appears. In the From field, to whitelist every email address from Blocktrade domain, type just our domain name: @blocktrade.com.
- At the bottom of the dialogue box, select Create filter.
- On the next screen, tell Gmail what to do with the email address or domain you just indicated. To do so, select Never send it to Spam. To finish the process, select Create filter.
- Go to Setting (gear icon) top right page, expand it and click on More Mail Settings.
- Click on Safe and blocked senders.
- Click Safe Senders.
- Insert our email addresses ([email protected], email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) you want to whitelist, then click “Add to list”.
- The email address has been whitelisted and will skip spam check by Hotmail.
- Go to the Settings menu icon and select Settings.
- Click Filters and then Add.
- Enter a Filter Name
- enter our domain name: @blocktrade.com in the Sender field
- Select Inbox as the folder to deliver the email to.
- Click Save and then click Save again.
- On the Home tab, click Junk, and then click Junk E-mail Options.
- On the Safe Senders tab.
- Click Add…
- Enter our domain:@blocktrade.com and click OK.
- Click OK again.
- In the Mac OS X Mail top menu, click Mail > Preferences.
- Click the Rules tab.
- Click Add Rule.
- Type a name in the Description field, such as "Whitelist: @blocktrade.com," to identify the new rule.
- For the conditions, set the first dropdown menu item to any, so that it reads: If any of the following conditions are met.
- In the next two dropdown menus, select From in the first, and Ends with for the second.
- In the text field following Ends with, enter our domain's name: @blocktrade.com. Include the ampersand "@" before the domain name to make the filter specific.
- Click the plus sign next to the last condition to add another domain with the same criteria if you want to whitelist more domains.
- In the Perform the following actions section set the three dropdown items to Move Message, to the mailbox: Inbox (You can specify a different mail folder if you want).
- Click OK to save the rule.
- Log into your iCloud webmail account.
- Click the Actions/Settings gear icon, usually in the sidebar.
- Click Add a Rule.
- Set the filter, if a message is from our email sending addresses ([email protected], email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) then move to your inbox.
- Click Done.
- Click Contacts on the left side of your email inbox.
- Choose to Create New Contact.
- Make our email address: [email protected], email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org as the new contact you’d like to always allow and save it.
- Click on Settings.
- Select Whitelist.
- Enter the domain name: @blocktrade.com
- Click on Save.
- To access the Filter options, you need to go to Settings and then Filters.
- Under the Whitelist section select Add New Filter.
- Add our emails: [email protected], email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and click Save.
- Go to Settings (Einstellungen).
- Under Security (Sicherheit) go to Friends and Known address (Freunde und Bekannte).
- You can enter our domain name: @blocktrade.com
- Go to Settings
- Navigate to Anti-Spam List
- Click on the Email Address tab and then click on Whitelist/Blacklist Emails if you wish to add an email address to the whitelist.
- To Whitelist an email address, click the Add new whitelist email field.
- Click on Domain tab:
- To Whitelist a domain, click the Add new whitelist domain field and enter: @blocktrade.com
- Once done, press the enter key.
If you can't find a way around, please contact [email protected] and our customer service will be happy to help.