What will you need to apply for the Business account?
- Select the Business account type during registration
To open a business account, please send the following information and documents to our email address [email protected]:
- Business Registration Number
- Business Incorporation date (DD.MM.YY)
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Number of Business
- Business Tax Identification number (TIN)
- Recent extract within the past 3 months from a commercial register in a relevant jurisdiction, including information about shareholders and management/control bodies of the company.
- Proof of Company’s operating address, if different from the registered address. Click HERE for further information on address verification.
- List of any shareholders with a stake of 25% or more (Full name, date of birth and country of residence). Provide us with proof of identity and proof of address of all the shareholders. ⚠️ In the case of corporate shareholders, please provide identity documents of the individuals owning more than 25% of the legal entity.
- List your company’s managing directors (Full name, date of birth, country of residence) and provide us with proof of identity and proof of address of all managing directors.
- Provide us with a brief description of your business. (What are your main business activities?) If you have any online presence such as a website, please share it with us.
⚠️ Businesses engaged in activities regulated by the government authorities are required to provide a relevant license/ official authorization to conduct a regulated activity.
⚠️ Legal entities that are not registered with the commercial register are asked to provide their formation documents or constitutive agreement.
⚠️ Businesses outside the UK and EEA may be asked to provide additional documentation.