What will you need to apply for the Corporate account?
- Company’s complete account Application Form that can be found in the attachment below.
For legal entities that are registered with the Commercial Register:
- An extract from the Commercial Register issued by the Commercial Register authorities,
- A written extract from a database held by the Commercial Register authorities, or
- A written extract from a reliable, privately managed directory or similar database,
- Financial statements of the Company that are less than 12 months old,
- Most recent company tax certificate within the last one year,
- The last two months financial statements of company bank statements,
- Copy of Register of Shareholders,
- Copy of Register of Directors,
- Proof of Registered Address (original utility bill or bank statement displaying the Company’s Name and Registered Address dated within the last three months),
- Proof of Operating Address (original utility bill or bank statement displaying the Company’s Name and Operating Address dated within the last three months),
- Individual verification of Authorized Representative (copy of passport),
- Individual verification of all active Directors (copy of passport and a recent original residential utility bill for each)
- Individual verification of Shareholders/Beneficial Owners with a holding of 25% or more:
- Individual shareholders documents (copy of a passport and a recent original residential utility bill for each)
- Corporate shareholders documents (a complete list of supporting documentation for each Company, as listed above)
- For applications from outside the UK and EEA, please supply a Certificate of Incumbency (dated within the last 3 months) and notarized copies of the documentation stated above.
A typical corporate account procedure is:
1. Email [email protected] and request a corporate/business account
2. Create a personal account and proceed through KYC, later your personal account will be converted to a business account
3. After your request for a business account, you will receive a document with further instructions on which documents you have to provide to have the account opened.
4. After we confirm the documents you will be informed about your business account as well as have an account manager assigned.