Until now, crypto trading has been unavailable to financial institutions. Blocktrade will be the first trading venue, fully regulated under MiFID II framework. Furthermore, the platform is able to process more than 1 million trades per second and the performance is being improved every day.
Therefore, we offer a unique opportunity for a completely regulated, extremely secure and powerful trading with crypto assets to institutions and their clients.
As a fully regulated multilateral trading facility, Blocktrade will offer a unique opportunity for a completely regulated, extremely secure and powerful trading with crypto assets to institutions and their clients.
For the very first time, hedge funds, private banks, brokers, asset managers and other financial institutions can assure their clients fully compliant crypto trading.
Why are we the only ones offering this?
Blocktrade is in the process of acquiring the MTF license, which guarantees high transparency and strict reporting to relevant authorities.
MiFID II regulatory framework requires financial institutions to prove they have acted fairly, honestly and professionally in the best interest of their clients.
What will you need to apply for the Corporate account?
- Company’s complete account Application Form that can be found in the attachment below.
1. For legal entities that are registered with the Commercial Register:
• an extract from the Commercial Register issued by the Commercial Register authorities,
• a written extract from a database held by the Commercial Register authorities, or
• a written extract from a reliable, privately managed directory or similar database,
• financial statements of the Company that are less than 12 months old,
• The last two months financial statements of company bank statements,
• Copy of Register of Shareholders,
• Copy of Register of Directors,
• Proof of Registered Address (original utility bill or bank statement displaying the Company’s Name and Registered Address dated within the last three months),
• Proof of Operating Address (original utility bill or bank statement displaying the Company’s Name and Operating Address dated within the last three months),
• Individual verification of Authorised Representative (copy of passport),
• Individual verification of all active Directors (copy of passport and a recent original residential utility bill for each)
• Individual verification of Shareholders/Beneficial Owners with a holding of 25% or more:
• Individual shareholders documents (copy of a passport and a recent original residential utility bill for each)
• Corporate shareholders documents (a complete list of supporting documentation for each Company as listed above)
• For applications from outside the UK and EEA, please supply a Certificate of Incumbency (dated within the last 3 months) and notarized copies of the documentation stated above.
2. For legal entities that are not registered with the Commercial Register the Company’s completed account Application Form shall be also accompanied with the following documentation:
• an official certificate issued in Liechtenstein,
• the statutes,
• the formation documents or the constitutive agreement,
• a confirmation of the information referred to in the preceding paragraph by the appointed auditor of the annual financial statements;
• an official authorization to conduct a regulated activity, or a written extract from a reliable, privately managed directory or a similar database.