To be able to trade on Blocktrade platform, after registration you need to pass the "Know Your Customer" (KYC) verification process.
After completing your registration, you will be able to log in, but the first time you log in, you will automatically need to start with the verification process. Here is the step-by-step:
1. After you log in to your account in the app, click Start verification button.
2. You will be informed about the information and documents required from you due to legal regulations. To proceed, click Continue to set up account button.
3. Fill in your registered personal address that you are able to prove with relevant documents. Type in your phone number and click Continue button.
4. Proceed with your identity verification by clicking Start ID verification button.
5. You will be redirected to a verification tool. After checking the requirements, click Let's go button.
The document must be valid for at least 3 months and must contain personal data (name, surname, date of birth). The more personal data it contains, the easier it is for us to verify your identity.
6. Proceed with your address verification by clicking Start address verification button.
⚠️ Since the verification process is automated, if your documents are not in order or you did not comply with all of the quality and document requirements, the verification might need a manual review. In such cases, it might take substantially more time to verify an account. How long it usually takes to be verified - click here.
⚠️ How to know that your account is verified - click here.
If you have questions about the process, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.