To be able to trade on Blocktrade platform, after registration you need to pass the "Know Your Customer" (KYC) verification process.
After completing your registration, you will be able to log in, but the first time you log in, you will automatically need to start with the verification process. Here is the step-by-step:
1. After you log in to your account in the app, click Verify Now button.
2. Select your account type (Individual or Business) and click Next button.
3. Fill out AML Questionnaire. This data is necessary due to EU Anti-Money Laundering regulation. Answer the questions and click Next button.
⚠️ If you provide wrong data at some step, you can click Reset and the process will start from the beginning.
4. Fill out all of the personal details fields and click Next button.
5. Upload proof of residency.
It can be a document type from the drop-down list (utility bill, bank statement, etc.) that is less than 3 months old and has your name and place of residence on it.
⚠️ The document must be written in Latin Script. If your country does not use Latin Script on documents, click here.
⚠️ If the utility bill is not addressed to you, click here.
6. Upload your personal ID. As a first step, choose the document type.
The document must be valid for at least 3 months and must contain personal data (name, surname, date of birth). The more personal data it contains, the easier it is for us to verify your identity.
⚠️ After choosing the type of document, you may be additionally asked to select issuing country.
⚠️ Make sure to follow these guidelines on how to capture documents to ensure you get verified fast and without issues.
Upload the photo(s) of the document and proceed with the process.
7. To finalise the process, upload your selfie. We kindly advise you to follow the instructions on the screen as precisely as possible.
8. You have now completed the verification process.
⚠️ Since the verification process is automated, if your documents are not in order or you did not comply with all of the quality and document requirements, the verification might need a manual review. In such cases, it might take substantially more time to verify an account. How long it usually takes to be verified - click here.
If you have questions about the process, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.